Copy, Scan and Fax
- Photocopies are 10¢ per page for black/white and 25¢ per page for color
- Scan documents to USB, email or Google docs
- Send a fax for $1.00 per page
Museum Adventure Pass
Receive free admission or a special discount at participating Chicago area cultural destinations. Libraries have a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. See the list of participating parks and museums.
There is no charge for our Notary service. Please call 630-868-7520 to be sure there is a Notary is on duty before you come in. See the Notary Policy.
The League of Women Voters provides voter registration on the first Tuesday of each month from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The library delivers books and audiobooks to WPL cardholders who are unable to visit the library. Contact Beth Rupert at 630-868-7533 or email@example.com for more information.
Resources for Visually-Impaired Persons
- CCTV magnifies materials by 50X
- Information on Library of Congress Braille, talking book, and descriptive video service
- SARA: Scanning And Reading Appliance* reads books, magazines, newspapers, audiobook CDs and more in human-sounding synthesized speech. Listen using noise-reducing headphones.
* Purchased with a donation from the Wheaton Lions Club.
- Magnifying glass available at the Reference Desk and Computer Services Desk